Project number 1 work and completion:
- To start off I had to figure out what I wanted the floor plan to look like in my store and my apartment. These are all just rough sketches that evolved into my final ideas and drawings.
- Next are my final drawings that I presented to a jury of architects. It shows my 3 floor plans, elevations and a section.
- After getting my floor plans all figured out, I could get my models made. First is my study model.
- Then I could finally get my idea put out and make my final model.
- In between making these two study models, I had time to graphically construct a 3-D model that i could use as a study model as well.
- Then lastly, these are my Sketch-up model of what my building would actually look like.
Front of the building.
Back of building.
Top of building.
9 Square grid representation:
Project 2: 9 Square Grid House
My final model, sketches, and final presentation.